What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

lavamad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Question: how does a "production bonus" actually work?

Standard Bonus reduces time by 30% and lasts one hour. Does this apply to any product ordered within an hour? For example, something will be finished in 4 hr instead of 6.

View attachment 39253

{Summerville; the head honcho - Elloriana, need hammers and drills}

Yup, when I get these I produce short stuff up until the last 5 mins, I then set of anything that takes longer so for e.g a marble or cacao and its domes quicker

kelB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Was 2 short on coconuts flakes :( I would have had them as I was just waiting on some sugar cubes last night... I fell asleep lol

Anyways what's the new contest as I still show yesterday's ...

(Big Business Game App - Player Name: Beaneys / City Name: kêl)

Germanmajor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It really chaps my hide that they have such a lag in the server an hour into the contest. No excuse for this.

City Geldville Player Germanmajor from the cold tundra of Maine. fountains or flower beds for the ingrate achievement are needed.

kelB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It really chaps my hide that they have such a lag in the server an hour into the contest. No excuse for this.

City Geldville Player Germanmajor from the cold tundra of Maine. fountains or flower beds for the ingrate achievement are needed.

I would have been in top 100 with that extra hour yesterday... Takes forever to change over and I have to rely on someone else to tell me what it is.

kelB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sour cream is showing on mine now

lavamad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Kel, me thinks I'm going to skip it today cannot be bothered with the stress...

kelB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Kel, me thinks I'm going to skip it today cannot be bothered with the stress...

I only do the contests if 1) I think I stand a Chance or 2) is the extra sale price is worth the profit... I'm sticking to my cottage cheese today.

emh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible for someone with far better technical know-how than me to put this on the wiki please?

I put it on the wiki (I hope I understood what the list with daily contest numbers meant, I did not read the last 100 thread pages :))

I can't post a link to the wiki in this thread, but when you are in the main page of the wiki, you find a link Contests where you can find the list.

Skiqueen17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Princess, I don't have this achievement. Plus being a secret one it's hard to figure it out. I would guess that the free ones should count, they are decorations, right?

Apparently they do. Hope so!

Skiqueen17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I put it on the wiki (I hope I understood what the list with daily contest numbers meant, I did not read the last 100 thread pages :))

I can't post a link to the wiki in this thread, but when you are in the main page of the wiki, you find a link Contests where you can find the list.

Thank you. Yes, I already have the link to the main wiki page and it's on there. Perfect, thanks.

nigel1234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Zero pop done. I've been in the mode of sending pop, I forgot what to do normally. I guess first thing is to put the roads back.

[ city name: Sprawlville level 50 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]

Congrats Gab, it must be a good feeling to get that done and start working the other way. I'm at 11k, so should be done as well over the next week.

Big Business - city name "Tri City" - user name "nigel1234" location - Sydney, Australia

SummerNight

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yup, when I get these I produce short stuff up until the last 5 mins, I then set of anything that takes longer so for e.g a marble or cacao and its domes quicker

Cool, thank you. How about items like cacao ordered an hour or two before you use your production bonus?

{Summerville; the head honcho - Elloriana, need hammers and drills}

Racket

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mockba got 242 Cocoflakes?!? That is 92 more than second! I had 80 and flew to by best finish at 9th! I had 30 stored in my WH- cheating, I know, but what did Mockba have stored? I do not think that I should have won and never really think I will, but the spread from 9th to 1st is 4 times the amount.... Who is she, Serena Williams or Roger Federer?!?

Most reactions

Latest posts