What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beware of iPad hand

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It comes on when you least expect it. It's worst than tennis elbow or swimmers ear. It's iPad Had (ominous music)!!!!

Ok that was corny, but seriously...Does anyone else get sore fingertips from too much iPad/iPhone time without a break? It's the worst.

Aa1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
jasmynsway said:
It comes on when you least expect it. It's worst than tennis elbow or swimmers ear. It's iPad Had (ominous music)!!!!

Ok that was corny, but seriously...Does anyone else get sore fingertips from too much iPad/iPhone time without a break? It's the worst.

Nope. I just hate that fuzzy feeling it has while it charges.

:”People who are not themselves, are nobody.” George S. Patton

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If anything its my left elbow that gets sore after a while. Thats from supporting the iPad when sitting on the couch or whatever and then my right hand is doing the tapping/typing. Its worth it though.... :D

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i get stiff fingers after a while if i don't remember to wiggle them about every so often,oh the sacrifices we make for our apple devices lol.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
i get stiff fingers after a while if i don't remember to wiggle them about every so often,oh the sacrifices we make for our apple devices lol.

Yes, I tried that once but ended up hailing a taxi!

The Archangel

timrobben

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How much time do you guys actually spend on your Ipad ? i seriously still spend more time behind a work computer still although i do carry my ipad around.

I noticed weigh gain recently though from excessive use but no Ipad Hand yet. Care to describe your Ipad Hand jas ?

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How much time do you guys actually spend on your Ipad ? i seriously still spend more time behind a work computer still although i do carry my ipad around.

I noticed weigh gain recently though from excessive use but no Ipad Hand yet. Care to describe your Ipad Hand jas ?
i do spend a lot of my time on my mpb,i tend to use my iPad in bed,its taken the place of reading a book.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I tried that once but ended up hailing a taxi!

The Archangel

smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-055.gif

OP
jasmynsway

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
timrobben said:

My fingertips tend to get sore from pounding on the screen of my iPad and iPhone. Admittedly I'm a heavy handed person. I figured other folks had iDevice injuries too.

I wonder if they'll replace the old football injury our Dad's bragged about. I wonder if we'll say "See that scar right there that's from surgery. Carpal tunnel... They told me to stay off the iPad six weeks. Think I did? No! I went right back to it. Why? Because I was dedicated. Couldn't let me forum friends down. They needed me."

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My fingertips tend to get sore from pounding on the screen of my iPad and iPhone. Admittedly I'm a heavy handed person. I figured other folks had iDevice injuries too.

I wonder if they'll replace the old football injury our Dad's bragged about. I wonder if we'll say "See that scar right there that's from surgery. Carpal tunnel... They told me to stay off the iPad six weeks. Think I did? No! I went right back to it. Why? Because I was dedicated. Couldn't let me forum friends down. They needed me."
Love it lol

Most reactions

Latest posts