What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Marilyn is correct (as usual ;) ). I have an Apple Developer's license just so I can get my hands on the next-gen content, but beware that beta is as beta does. It can be buggy (the whole idea behind testing things) so if you only have one device to run it on it can be problematic and not really recommended unless you're prepared to deal with it/them.

Nav_stranger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
richsadams said:
Marilyn is correct (as usual ;) ). I have an Apple Developer's license just so I can get my hands on the next-gen content, but beware that beta is as beta does. It can be buggy (the whole idea behind testing things) so if you only have one device to run it on it can be problematic and not really recommended unless you're prepared to deal with it/them.

I just wanna know that u can download songs in safari with iOS 5 beta from sites like [...edit reference to pirate site...] or other...

Last edited by a moderator:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, as the site you mention is technically a piracy site (cause you can access full songs to download for free) - this conversation is over.

You will receive no help from this forum to aid you in piracy/stealing. We do not condone this type of behavior on this forum.

This thread is closed.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts