What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best way to remotely access work computer

Lwats

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need something exactly like go 2 my pc. But I want to make sure I know all my options. I like go 2 my pc because it has a desktop version as well as an iPad app. We have a computer at work that is set up solely for being accessed from outside of the office. Sometimes we will access it via our iPads other times we will want to access it via our laptops for more in depth projects while outside the office. Hopefully this makes sense. Any help with different options would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

richgalen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I need something exactly like go 2 my pc. But I want to make sure I know all my options. I like go 2 my pc because it has a desktop version as well as an iPad app. We have a computer at work that is set up solely for being accessed from outside of the office. Sometimes we will access it via our iPads other times we will want to access it via our laptops for more in depth projects while outside the office. Hopefully this makes sense. Any help with different options would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
I have used GoToMyPC and I have found LogMeIn to be very similar and very useful.

iPadOhana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Odd question. If the company has huge security measures in place and firewalls will there be an issue? Basically, I'm with a corporate company and my IT team say it can't be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts