What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Wallpaper Site I've Seen So Far....

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad-Wallpapers - The Best iPad Wallpapers on the Internet. iPad-Wallpapers.com - The Best iPad Wallpapers on the Internet. - Home

I don't think I've seen the site list here so far, but the folks from SciPhone who brought us such a great selection of iPhone wallpapers now has a site for iPad wallpapers (link above.) They seem to have the most wallpapers collected so far from what I've seen.

I see a lot of wallpapers on there that came from my site. Most of the rest won't crop properly

You just can't take an image make it 1024x1024 and think that it is going to look good on the iPad.

So far I have over 400 wallpapers that won't get butchered when the screen rotates.

Last edited:

IMAC/

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, i have seen it other times. It's a nice page, but at the start i think they used a bad resolution.

Btw guys, if you see any of your pictures (completely designed by you) there, if you have the creative commons free copyright you can obligate them to show the original font of the picture.

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is one of my favorites

1477.JPG

Most reactions