What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best. Time-waster. Ever.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It's called GeoGuessr (I can't post a link, but you'll find it). You find yourself in Google Street View, somewhere on the planet. Your challenge is to drop a pin on a map designating your initial location; the closer you guess, the more points you earn. You cannot exit Street View to a map, but you are free to "drive" around in search of clues. A game comprises five location challenges. Feel free to use any online tool at your disposal, although I think dropping a screenshot onto Google Image Search would be cheating.

So far, I've reached the 31,500 range, but can't seem to break 32,000. Budget about an hour for each complete game. Addictive, isn't it?

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, this is fun, thanks!

And, for the Google impaired - here's the link: http://geoguessr.com/

Marilyn

P.S. I learned two things with this game (1) it's much easier to play on the iPad than the iPhone and (2) I'm not very good at knowing my location...at all! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts