What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Source for Vinyl Skins?

kailess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to upload some of my own designs for an iPad skin. I've used Gelaskins and they do a great job, but they are a little pricey. ($20 for one)

Any recommendations for sites where I can upload my own design that are a little cheaper?

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a skin customized from ZAGGskins, because of several factors:

- I've used them before on other devices, and quite happy with them

- they back their products with a lifetime guarantee including free replacement (although you do cover the shipping cost as well as sending the original cover back to them)

- I signed up to their mailing list and obtained a 50% discount coupon*, which made it quite cost-effective. (Each time you sign up, you get a coupon code in your welcome email for up to 50% off. Of course, there's nothing to stop you from signing up from different accounts until you get the maximum discount code...)

The ZAGGskin itself, unlike their notoriously tricky InvisibleShield films, is a dry-apply process - took me about 10 minutes and two tries, and it went on perfectly.

Most reactions

Latest posts