What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Smart Cover-Friendly Clear Case

Which is the best smart cover-friendly clear case for the iPad 2?

• Switcheasy Coverbuddy

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Belkin Snap Shield

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Enki Genius Case

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Speck SmartShell

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the CoverBuddy and it's works like a charm. Fits great. Doesn't add a lot of heft. Solid build.

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From all indications Enki has gone out of business after a disastrous introduction of their iPad 2 case with production and distribution problems followed by a promise to ship new cases to all those who had ordered the original case that went unfulfilled. Too bad.

My vote for the Speck case was based on one feature that I believe is unique to the case, a metallic strip on the case that holds the smart cover in place when folded over.

Dr Umfufu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Incipio Smart Feather is really good...... I've used Incipio Feather covers ever since the iPad 1 launched and they have been great. Tried loads of others and always go back to the Feather.....

iMadHatter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go with a generic one from eBay. They are amazing. I have experience with joy factory and the generic.. Both are great bit scratch really really easily so I would go cheap.

Most reactions

Latest posts