What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best screen protector for ipad 2

rezilent

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In few days I'm going to receive a iPad 2 for a gift and I'm trying to find best gear in advance so I will be ready lol n can enjoy my iPad 2 anyway there's Allot of screen protector options out there witch are the best ones that don't change touch responsiveness or distort the screen ? I heard power support was good anyone try their screen protectors ?

brendankiely

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A great screen protector is the iVisor for iPad 2 best-gear.org/ivisor-for-ipad-2-black-99mo020908/

Tuttle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
brendankiely said:
A great screen protector is the iVisor for iPad 2 best-gear.org/ivisor-for-ipad-2-black-99mo020908/

I, too, have a Moshe iVisor---but, unlike you, I would never buy it again. It does not contact the screen near the edges, and that messes up the touch sensitivity.

Most reactions

Latest posts