What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best iPad case

Akiake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had my iPad for a while now, and I got this really epic case. It's a Targus case, very thick, and you can position the iPad on it for viewing hands-free. I think you should try it out. It's $55 though >_>

zenilshrof

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.zenilshroff.com
These are most liked stands

Element Case Joule
Quircky Cradle iPad Lap Desk
Groovy Stand
Clam Case
Thought Out Stabile
WedgePad
Brenthavens Enclave 5-in-1

Last edited:

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had my iPad for a while now, and I got this really epic case. It's a Targus case, very thick, and you can position the iPad on it for viewing hands-free. I think you should try it out. It's $55 though >_>

Which do you mean? I have the Truss. It's pretty thick, but it does convert to a stand. Only allows landscape mode in the stand, but no big deal to me. It's a nice case. I do like the protection it offers.

Formjeff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a clamshell type case that will hold an Apple Bluetooth keyboard & an iPad?

kc2ped

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Formjeff said:
Does anyone know of a clamshell type case that will hold an Apple Bluetooth keyboard & an iPad?

it is in two parts but I would call the ZAGGmate a clamshell and it works great with the iPad

Formjeff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kc2ped said:
it is in two parts but I would call the ZAGGmate a clamshell and it works great with the iPad

I was thinking something more along the lines of a case that you could snap in the iPad on top, and the Apple BT keyboard on the bottom mimicking a ZAGGmate or Clamcase. The only reason is that I have had the keyboard for quite awhile and it is awesome, a case like that would pull it all together. That is if it existed.....

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Which do you mean? I have the Truss. It's pretty thick, but it does convert to a stand. Only allows landscape mode in the stand, but no big deal to me. It's a nice case. I do like the protection it offers.

I have the Truss case alsl. The black leather exterior with blue suede like protective msterial on the inside. Case does irs job very well. Plus u can take the ipad out very easily if u wish. I also have the official apple case. Had it b4 the truss. It works well but i felt i needed a little more protection. The very first case i got was a gel case that only covers the back and makes ipad easier to grip but still leaves the front glass exposed.
I vow to not spend anymore $$ on a case..lol the next case, if i were to get another, is that Zaggmate with the built in bluetooth keyboard. It is a very nice case and offers heavy duty protection. Then the built in BT keyboard is a plus. Ive read so many great reviews on it. Definitely worth getting ;-)

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Oddly enough, someone with a similar low post-count has been promoting something just like you describe. It doesn't - and likely will never - exist, but someone had the same idea.

Formjeff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
epb said:
Oddly enough, someone with a similar low post-count has been promoting something just like you describe. It doesn't - and likely will never - exist, but someone had the same idea.

Huh. I didn't know that post-count had anything to do with anything. Anyway, why would this never exist? I would guess many people have both an iPad as well as the Apple BT keyboard? I'm not trying to promote anything just looking for a nice solution that's all....

HiLandR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the Sena Snap version. It allows me to put credit cards and business cards in the left side. Here is a pic from their site.

black.jpg

ipadhawk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Best case ever Aidata ISP002WG Model ISP002 SpinStand

i just bought a Aidata ISP002WG Model ISP002 SpinStand on amazon the price was little more than i wanted to spend 49.95, but when i got it it was well worth it ,it comes in alot of colors i bought the white and greyish black , its pretty cool but the features on it is alot of fun

ive compared it to the griffin standle , the aidata ispin is 10 times better

its a multifunctional , its a protective shells case that has a seperate spin pc that you can attach to your ishell that will turn into a carrying case and also allow you to hang it , this pc that you add to the shell will also allow you to turn it into a stand with many angles hands down best stand/case/protective shell / carrying case ,

the aidata ispin its just so unique , urban

i added the instructions , so if i didnt explain it so well you can see all the functions for yourself
thanks for warm welcome
ipadhawk

i recommend this over the standle , outterbox etc.

Attachments

• spinstand how to use-2.jpg
    spinstand how to use-2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 467

Most reactions

Latest posts