What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best iPad apps magazine?

dupont2005

iPF Novice
Reaction score
About two months ago I was in the bookstore. This was before I was 100% sure I was going to buy an iPad. I was killing time and browsing the magazines and saw a THICK guide to the best iPad apps. It was really thick, the thickest magazine on the rack. An inch thick or more. I think it reviewed 100 apps, and gave a page or more space to each app it reviewed. They were split up by category and the reviews were very thorough. After I ordered my iPad I went back to buy it but it was gone. Since then I have kept an eye on eBay (where I usually find magazines I miss by a month) and have had no luck. Anyone know what magazine I am talking about?

DrJNAB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MacWorld mag Nov 2010 - 117 Best Apps. I bet. DrJNAB.

OP
D

dupont2005

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The one I am thinking of was not a monthly issue of a magazine, it could have (probably was) a supplement to an Apple based mag, but it was dedicated to the iPad only and only reviewed iPad specific HD apps. It was expensive too, like $19 or something

Most reactions