What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best game ever.

jgumphress

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
umphress.web.officelive.com
I joined this forum mainly to let others know of a fantastic iPad game. First of all, I have never liked video games of any sort and have never played one much even as far back as Atari Pong. But this one is different. The game, Stroke of Midnight by Namco Games. It is both suspensful and a love story. It takes place in a haunted castle and you must solve who killed the young lover. There are item searches, puzzles to put together, and ghost to follow you aroung.

Also, I hope to learn from others on this forum on all that I can hope to get out of my new iPad. May God bless.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If u like that game, u should love HD broken sword. I have all the best games, Infinity Blade, Nova2, splinter cell HD, spiderman HD, hand of greed, archetype, Gangstarr Miami and another one also, Xplane9 simulator, fishing king hd, flick fishing hd, Settlers hd, LASW hd, real racing hd, need for speed shift, need for speed hot pursuit, Madden 2011, E.legacy, minigore hd, zombies hd, Carnivores, DH safari, lets golf 2, mx mayhem, pocket boxer, skob 2, Rage HD, backbreaker football 1&2, Revolt, Zomborhood HD, paper toss HD, Samurai 2, Bruce Lee Dragon, Reckless racing HD, Air Attack HD, Predators, Avatar, Vampire Origins, ZSHD 2, H of Sparta 2 HD, chess free, real solitary free, Scrabble, Simon, and Pinball HD. Lol
I have some killer productivity apps also along with other category apps. Get Netflix, i love it. Also ISPY.

pluto6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should check out Drawn: The Painted Tower. I think you will like that. Broken Sword HD is another excellent types of these games.

MuchoiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip.

I joined this forum mainly to let others know of a fantastic iPad game. First of all, I have never liked video games of any sort and have never played one much even as far back as Atari Pong. But this one is different. The game, Stroke of Midnight by Namco Games. It is both suspensful and a love story. It takes place in a haunted castle and you must solve who killed the young lover. There are item searches, puzzles to put together, and ghost to follow you aroung.

Also, I hope to learn from others on this forum on all that I can hope to get out of my new iPad. May God bless.

Thanks for the tip. I have been looking to try one of these types of games and this looks like the winner.

sweetangel68us

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jgumphress said:

Hi there i am new in here and i just got my iPad 2 , 25 days ago i got the stroke of midnight and love it but it got froze in the library when i try to move the staircase to get the key it just froze there and i cant do anything can you help me? Thx
Sweetangel.

Last edited:

extendedforecast

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Broken Sword 1 and 2 are both excellent and worth the money. The Monkey Island games translated really well too...although you need to have a decent sense of humor to play them.

Another great game I just played was City of Secrets...it was on sale for. 99 and it gave a solid 8-10 hours of solid adventuring and mini puzzles. Highly reccommended!

Sent from my Android 3.1 Motorola Xoom Tablet!

godwisper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
best game ever which managed to keep me glued to my IPAD and forgetting my xbox 360 Black ops is Order & Chaos

james786

iPF Noob
Reaction score
good i pad games play on my i pad for enjoying i like puzzel games really like it.

j joy j

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I love these puzzle / search and find games! Here is the list I have, some I've finished, some I've started, and some are still waiting for me...

Lost Circus
Stroke of Midnight
Drawn
Salem Witch Trials
Puppet Show
Ancient Spirits
Sleepy Hollow
Rosecliff
DreamAir
Azada

Downloading Broken Swords now.

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jgumphress said:

I also love theses types of games thank you for posting I hadn't heard of this game! Going to the app store now!

Sent from my iPad to here!

Gorseinonboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone who is keen on games for the Ipad ever used MYST or RIVEN. I have played these on a PC many years ago but wondered about people's experiences with them on the Ipad.............

Sasha5113

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gorseinonboy said:
Anyone who is keen on games for the Ipad ever used MYST or RIVEN. I have played these on a PC many years ago but wondered about people's experiences with them on the Ipad.............

I think I bought the iPad2 specifically for Myst. There's a free trial version, if you want to see how comfortable you are with it (read, how much you remember!) on an iDevice. BTW, it's one of those apps designated iPhone which seems to work perfectly on the iPad.

P. S. Just opened the Mechanical Age last night.

sweetangel68us

iPF Noob
Reaction score
extendedforecast said:
Broken Sword 1 and 2 are both excellent and worth the money. The Monkey Island games translated really well too...although you need to have a decent sense of humor to play them.

Another great game I just played was City of Secrets...it was on sale for. 99 and it gave a solid 8-10 hours of solid adventuring and mini puzzles. Highly reccommended!

Sent from my Android 3.1 Motorola Xoom Tablet!

Thx for the info, i Will try them

hungryseel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
godwisper said:
best game ever which managed to keep me glued to my IPAD and forgetting my xbox 360 Black ops is Order & Chaos

Agreed played it hardcore for weeks

Sent from my iPad

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts