What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Buy

pctech86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yesterday I ordered an ipad from best buy for in-store pickup (so it was not ordered online and it was in the store already). What do you think the chances are that it still has 3.2.1 on it? It has only been a few weeks since 3.2.2 came out right? And I'm guessing every best buy store ets them from their warehouses and not directly from apple? Anyone know how it works? Thanks

fenderprowler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.freeipadjailbreak.org
Yesterday I ordered an ipad from best buy for in-store pickup (so it was not ordered online and it was in the store already). What do you think the chances are that it still has 3.2.1 on it? It has only been a few weeks since 3.2.2 came out right? And I'm guessing every best buy store ets them from their warehouses and not directly from apple? Anyone know how it works? Thanks
Is probably that your iPad has the 3.2.1 Firmware. A friend ordered his iPad from eBay and the iPad came with 3.2.1 Firmware. All depends if the Store has New iPads from Apple or Lots of iPads bought before.

I think your new iPad has the 3.2.1 Firmware. In my case, I got my iPad with 3.2.2 from Factory, it sucks! Haha If your iPad has 3.2.2 Firmware:
Welcome to the Club! :D

You'll need to wait for the New Firmware to Jailbreak, like me!

smiley2billion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought two iPads from best buy, in store, on the 1st and both had 3.2.2 preloaded.

Holoshed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It depends how busy the store is, if it's shipped to the store then expect 3.2.2. If a store still has some in stock like mine you can still get 3.2.1 like I have done. Also the slow sellers like 32 gig wifi tended to be in stock.

Most reactions

Latest posts