What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Buy Ipad Charger

FatalDesain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone been in a best buy lately and seen the little 10w chargers they are selling in the apple area. I have one but it charges the ipad so slow nothing like a original one. Is that normal or should I return it.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If it truly is a 10 watt charger, you should see no difference. If you don't like it or it isn't meeting your expectations, return it.

Phosen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.cnvsin.com
I guess the reason to lead this problem is not its Power output,it should be related with its output current,for example,if the charger you bought is just 1000mA,then its charging speed will be very slow ,however,if you replacing it into another output current,like 2A,I think its charging speeding will be very fast

meantime besides the output current,the cable length will effect the charging speed too,becuase the longer the cable is ,the more wastage it will be

Most reactions