What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Buy Deletes iPad 2 from its systems?

mdholm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I was at a local Best Buy yesterday, 3 of the 4 iPad2 displays were empty, as was the locked product case below. I asked a clerk about it, and he said that there were some problems with the security devices and that all the product was in the back room. He then walked away quickly. Another clerk approached, and asked if I were considering an iPad. I said, yes, and she then asked how I felt about purchasing previously returned devices for a 10% discount. No mention was made of new (or current) stock. I told her I was waiting to see what came out in the Apple conference on Wed. She said, "No, its the Wed after that; the 14th". I said I was pretty sure it was this Wed, the 7th, and she said, "oh, sh*t. I don't think anybody here knows that." and walked off. When we left I saw her in a group with 3-4 other blue shirts.

I don't know how relevant any of that is, but I thought it was interesting.

Last edited:

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I was at a local Best Buy yesterday, 3 of the 4 iPad2 displays were empty, as was the locked product case below. I asked a clerk about it, and he said that there were some problems with the security devices and that all the product was in the back room. He then walked away quickly. Another clerk approached, and asked if I were considering an iPad. I said, yes, and she then asked how I felt about purchasing previously returned devices for a 10% discount. No mention was made of new (or current) stock. I told her I was waiting to see what came out in the Apple conference on Wed. She said, "No, its the Wed after that; the 14th". I said I was pretty sure it was this Wed, the 7th, and she said, "oh, sh*t. I don't think anybody here knows that." and walked off. When we left I saw her in a group with 3-4 other blue shirts.

I don't know how relevant any of that is, but I thought it was interesting.
Best Buy/Worst Informed:D

tazz3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
they must have done this in the past 5 or so hours because i was at bestbuy.com today and they still had them listed.edit i just looked its still there can i post the link??

OP
freebirdforever

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
they must have done this in the past 5 or so hours because i was at bestbuy.com today and they still had them listed.edit i just looked its still there can i post the link??

It is still listed on site, because we sell them go however the item has been placed as "deleted" in our internal systems

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts