What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Bluetooth headset for Ipad2

phutchings

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is the best bluetooth stereo headset available for the Ipad2. looking to listen to Pandora or the like while working out. I purchase the Jabra but I'm not happy with the reception. Drops out when only a few feet away from the ipad. Any suggestions.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Motorola S10-HD are phenomenal. They may not be as loud as normal earphones but they do the trick. I walked all the way to the back of Walmart, and it didn't drop til the bitter end, even with all the mixed frequencies. They're sweat proof and pretty aesthetic, but I have dreds too.

OP
P

phutchings

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you. Purchased the S10. I wish the high end was more crisp but great reception. I think I will hang on to them.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
phutchings said:
Thank you. Purchased the S10. I wish the high end was more crisp but great reception. I think I will hang on to them.

What do you mean more crisp?

OP
P

phutchings

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HKWrite12 said:
What do you mean more crisp?

The high frequencies can be more present. Would like to hear more treble. But, not having the reception breakup when only a few feet away is so nice and makes owing a bluetooth headset worth it.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O yea, it sucks with the new equalizer settings, you lose al the volume when you change em. I only use 128 kbs though. I don't know if that makes a difference. My thing is I don't like hearing ppl when they talk but since I have dreds, they don't know I can't hear them. Therefore I've learned to tune then out just the same.

Most reactions

Latest posts