What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benefits and pros for the ipad

babypink

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am sorry for this short notice but been called to a sales meeting in about an hour

Basically the sales team all have iPads and all I get is negativity about its inconvenience, awkward, difficulty sending mail, connectivity and on it goes. Some of them won't even try it or very rarely switch them on

I would like to give the benefits of the iPad constructively

Amy thoughts guys

Also do you know the percentage sold in the uk?

Being that 75% of our users think its rubbish and want to throw it out of the window

They are starting to get on my nerves

Help guys!

celcomms

iPF Noob
Reaction score
These are stupid comments from those that would like one but can't afford it so they don't wan't anyone else to have one.

There is nothing at all wrong with them, I have used and owned and iPad 1,2, and now the iPad, I use them for presentation, email, internet, and my wife uses it for banking, emaiis, ordering from stores etc, it really never leaves our side.

GO AND GET ONE YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY.

Buy it from Stormfront Romford, ask for Paul he is the manager, he is a real nice guy and very helpful you can mention my name, I am not on commission but I have bought a lot of kit from them.l. Or you can go straight to Apple.

Regards
Harvey

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sounds like they need better training, maybe tech support and / or better apps (maybe custom ones) suited to what they're trying to do. If they're inept on iPads, a pep talk isn't going to help. Whoever decided to buy and distribute the iPads didn't do enough research or training.

If the above suggestions can't help and iPads don't actually suit the job, that decision-maker has bigger problems involving poor judgment.

Contra

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadjunkies.net
Yeah sounds like a bunch of bloody fools
The iPad is so easy to send e mail from and it great for most anything you would use a tablet for (except Flash...lol)
Fo the buggers are just morons

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

zphone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If sales guys cannot get their heads around an iPad, then I would say that you will not need to worry about the company much longer.

However, what kind of business are they in?

Most reactions

Latest posts