What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battery Life ?

Vettecor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the original Ipad (Ipad 1), and was wondering how long should a battery last ? Where do I take the Ipad to have a new battery installed and how much would they probably charge ?

Thanks

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Vettecor said:
I have the original Ipad (Ipad 1), and was wondering how long should a battery last ? Where do I take the Ipad to have a new battery installed and how much would they probably charge ?

Thanks

How long it lasts would be dependent on how much and how it was used. You can just go to an Apple store, I have heard that they are around $100.00. I have also heard they may just swap out your iPad for one with a new battery. I don't know how true this part is and I hope someone else chimes in who does know. But make sure you backup your iPad fully before going.
http://www.apple.com/batteries/replacements.html

Most reactions