What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battery draines quicky after 10 percent left

asahi1234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an ipad1 the battery works great until it reaches with 10 percent battery left. And it comes up with a warning with 10 percent battery left and should charge. The problem is it drops quickly and it doesn't charge. I usually have to reconnect it to my CPU and when the screen comes back up plug it into the wall charger and then it is a slow process back to 100 percent. I have tried changing the cable wall charger plug. Any help would be greatly appreciate it.

youmjutt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I read an article that said charging a battery after it is fully depleted will shorten the life. It said to charge batteries when there is still a little bit of energy in it.

DM51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's best not to let the battery drain too low if you can avoid it. Read this post for further information.

Most reactions

Latest posts