What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battery drain?

Tokkie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After jailbreaking the iPad 2, it seems the battery is draining much faster than before. Anyone experiencing the same? Can I relate this to SBsetting?

Mattmilw

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've been happy with the battery performance since the jb. I expected it to diminish, but it seems every bit as good (or slightly better, if that's possible) then before. It's possible the perception of better is based on how much more I'm enjoying it since the jb.

OP
T

Tokkie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just uninstalled SBsetting and will see how it goes. Will keep you posted about this matter.

Coffeeboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm eagerly awaits Tokkies report! Have noticed a more rapid drainage of battery myself. At least I think so, considering the truthfulness of above post... ;)

ipadlover29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am definitively experiencing a faster battery drain since jailbreaking. I do realize that we are probably playing with are ipads more now and also respringing a lot more. When compared to my jailbroken 3rd gen ipod touch there is a much a faster drain.

ranzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tokkie said:
I just uninstalled SBsetting and will see how it goes. Will keep you posted about this matter.

Any update on the results for uninstalling sbsettings?

ipadlover29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My battery life has seemed to have stabilized now. I guess I was playing around with it a lot and also I have uninstalled the apps I don't use or need.

Most reactions

Latest posts