What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bad looking screen

wingride47

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I installed the new ios on my i-pad and thought i had lost evrything so i synced again trying to get my apps, books and movies back but to know avail. then i got this wierd looking screen that is like a negitive and cant get the normal colored screen back because i dont know how. i tried a restore and that did not work because i tried a re sync. i held down the on button and home buttons till it rebooted but that did not help. the screen realy looks bad like some colors are missing and some are to bright. any help would be greatly appreceated. thank you, patrick from pasadena.

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is a function on I devices that can be activated to help those with sit problems. First of all triple click the home button. If this doesn't work follow these instructions: go to settings, then general, then accessibility, then make sure white on black is turned off. This should solve your problem. Also make sure that the triple-click home is turned to off to stop you from accidentally turning the negative back on. Hope this solves your issue.

Proud owner of a 32GB wifi iPad2 iOS5.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Wingride47--
Welcome to the forum. I am wondering if you have the "White on Black" toggle switched to on. That will make it look like radiographs that's for sure. You can easily verify this by going to your settings/genera/white on black.

Hope that helps you, let us know. :D

Most reactions

Latest posts