What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back to Home Screen

tsbrye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have the IPAD3 (3rd gen) and i have had this problem where I will be in lets say Facebook, safari, craigslist and it will just kick me out, no notice and go back to the home screen. It doesn't say anything on the screen it just boots me out and back to the home screen. Anybody have this happening? Its sporadic and you never know when its going to do this. Thanks

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The apps are simply crashing. Many of them do that from time to time. Who knows why? First thing to try: reboot the iPad, by holding the Home and Sleep buttons simultaneously until you see an apple.

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No need to worry. To me it sometimes happens with the iPF app. All I do is wait a little, open another app and then go back to iPF app.

RodC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Usually apps crash on an iPad due to low memory. You can take preventive action and regularly clear your app cache memory by double-clicking the Home button and tapping on the small red "-" sign on each of the apps you don't need in the newly appeared line at the bottom.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
RodC said:
Usually apps crash on an iPad due to low memory. You can take preventive action and regularly clear your app cache memory by double-clicking the Home button and tapping on the small red "-" sign on each of the apps you don't need in the newly appeared line at the bottom.

I do that regularly. Still sometimes my apps crash.

Most reactions

Latest posts