What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back & excited!

Nakedbabytoes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everybody!
I missed y'all! My name is Jamie & I live in Nebraska. I am a stay at home mom with 2 boys, ages 10 & 3. I run an at home daycare & have for a decade. I bought an ipad2 day of release after standing in line in Omaha outside the Apple Store with a bunch of really nice people.
I have a iPod shuffle which I use to workout to in my basement gym or when run on our local trails. I had a touch that's wireless went out on it when I dropped it at Target grocery shopping:(. I bought a 64gig 3G white ipad2.
I love to read news & read forums on parenting, working out, this forum(after the banned thing got figured out), and catching up on Facebook & checking Craigslist for more plastic kids stuff that my hubby insists we don't need or have room for(but it was a really great price, dear!).
We have 2 dogs, both labs but one is a puppy who has a fondness for wood decking.....
That dog is gonna drive me to drink, I swear!!

Anyways, hope to learn new stuff & meet great people. I'm sure both of those things are true:)

Thanks again to the mods for figuring out what happened & fixing it, it is appreciated!

Most reactions

Latest posts