What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AW-Open

swhite005

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to find an app that will automatically connect my iPad to wifi without me having to select the wifi connection. The reason is because I do not have a 3g iPad, and in the event the iPad is stolen, the only way to track the device is if the suspect connects to wifi. I have the iPad password protected, so I don't believe the suspect would be able to connect to wifi. I thought that installing an app that could randomly check for wifi connections, and connect to them when possible, would give me a better chance at tracking the device.

I came across this app...AW-Open. I'm not sure if this is what I have been looking for. Does anyone have any experience with this app or another option to what I am looking for?

AW-Open can be found through the BigBossRepo in Cydia

Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts