What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Avi movies from pc can be transferred without conversion with av playerhd onto iPad

eddiethebhoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought I had to convert any movies I had with handbrake into either mp4 or Mkv , But to my discovery with trying to import a avi movie from my pc without converting it I was able to do it with AVplayer HD . I opened the player selected where it said add and then went to the location of the movie on pc then selected add and the movie was put into the player and then I opened the app after complete transfer and was able to watch the movie on my iPad.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
eddiethebhoy said:
I thought I had to convert any movies I had with handbrake into either mp4 or Mkv , But to my discovery with trying to import a avi movie from my pc without converting it I was able to do it with AVplayer HD . I opened the player selected where it said add and then went to the location of the movie on pc then selected add and the movie was put into the player and then I opened the app after complete transfer and was able to watch the movie on my iPad.

Ain't it nice? :)

Most reactions

Latest posts