What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auxo for Ipad

Inked adrenaline

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just saw there's an Auxo for Ipad in the recently added section of cydia!!!!

azurapeq.jpg

Working flawless so far!!!!

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Waiting for the A3 team to work out all fundamental bugs first before buying. Hope there isn't a memory leak like the iPhone version one had

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have installed this to my 3G ipad-2 64 Gb .. it kept on putting my ipad to safe mode ..

Removed it then my ipad back to normal

Have contacted the developer .. no response yet ..

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Working great here too on all my 6.x devices. And a nice 99c upgrade bonus for having the iPhone version.

Nammi, you likely have something else which is causing the issue. It is unlikely to be an iPad "model" issue.
A developer cannot always develop a tweak which is compatible with all other tweaks in existence. Check what you have installed which directly interferes with the switcher and try disabling it. As a general rule you shouldn't enable multiple tweaks which do the same or very similar things at the same time.

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Working great here too on all my 6.x devices. And a nice 99c upgrade bonus for having the iPhone version.

Nammi, you likely have something else which is causing the issue. It is unlikely to be an iPad "model" issue.
A developer cannot always develop a tweak which is compatible with all other tweaks in existence. Check what you have installed which directly interferes with the switcher and try disabling it. As a general rule you shouldn't enable multiple tweaks which do the same or very similar things at the same time.

i do not think i have installed any tweak that directly interferes with the switcher (can springtomise 2 do this ?) or do the same things at the same time .. i have installed auxo on my iphone 4s and 5 and work perfectly .. and my iphone have more tweaks than my ipad.

i am attaching photos for the list of my installed cydia tweaks .. maybe you can direct me to the one that causing problem as you said .. sorry, but am at lost here ..

image-1922233148.jpg

image-2339337697.jpg

image-3393098656.jpg

image-195060343.jpg

image-700848980.jpg

image-2472544729.jpg

image-361419558.jpg

image-1518248945.jpg

image-1348024371.jpg

image-1904580742.jpg

HappyPelican

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had installed on my iPad 3 but like an earlier poster said, it kept reps re-springing my iPad and leaving me in safe mode.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, I can't test all your tweaks, but my iPads are fully loaded with many tweaks and both ipad3 and 4 are working flawlessly.

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
image-3120011148.jpg

the developer email me with this suggestion .. its a .deb file

when i opened it with i-file it was a zip file in var/mobile/document

can anyone advise me what to do next since i am not a tech-savy

b00bie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't know about that file but there is an update on Cydia that says it addresses some bugs, you might try that first, if not I'm sure the experts here can help you with that file.

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
View attachment 43103

the developer email me with this suggestion .. its a .deb file

when i opened it with i-file it was a zip file in var/mobile/document

can anyone advise me what to do next since i am not a tech-savy

Open the .ZIP archived file with Unarchiver in iFile, and it'll extract it to the same directory that the original ZIP file was in. Inside should be a .deb file. Tap on the debian package, and use Installer this time instead of Unarchiver. Once it's installed (text stops running), respring your device and it'll be installed and running

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks to b00bie and willerz for the responds

i installed the update auxo from cydia and it worked .. i guess they fixed the bugs ..

cheers ..

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For tweaks, it's often best to follow the developers Twitter since thy do address the problem there or they'll announce that a fix is on the way, especially for some of the newer tweaks. As I said in my first response, having been through the Auxo problem on the iPhone, most likely we'll see problems with the initial release which ended up being true :p

Nonetheless I'm glad we got that sorted out :)

Most reactions

Latest posts