What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Audio/ notetakinf app

Buzzfriend

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I'm looking for a note taking app that also records audio. I have audiotorium but it has no help function. I would also like a feature like audio notes has that allows you to search the recording from your notes. However audio notes stops recording when you jump to another app to do additional research. And also...no help function!

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I believe Notify will allow you to record audio whilst taking notes.
Unfortunately I don't use the app so can't comment further :)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I'm looking for a note taking app that also records audio. I have audiotorium but it has no help function. I would also like a feature like audio notes has that allows you to search the recording from your notes. However audio notes stops recording when you jump to another app to do additional research. And also...no help function!

I've been using Notes Plus for a few months and it's a great program that has audio notes. There is a 'help' tutorial that comes with the app too. The developer takes a very personal interest in the app and is in constant contact with his customers; he actually listens to what they say and incorporates their suggestions - a great recommendation! If you go the App Store and then to the Developer's website you'll see he has some great videos there that demonstrate the app really well.

Tim
Scotland

OP
B

Buzzfriend

iPF Noob
Reaction score
emm said:
Try AudioNote. It's great.

Emm...that's what I have and trying to replace. If I leave the app while recording to look up something on the Internet or a reference book; it stops recording. So it's pretty useless to me.

Most reactions

Latest posts