What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Argh! Asphalt 6 : Adrenaline HD help!

Hal05154

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any know how to win the Nassau drift race? It's only in the second frickn' section, and I'm already stuck. :(

Thanks,

Hal

AwesomeDude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It actually depends on your controls and talent, but for me I use the nitro then I drift to take out some enemies :D

sir_ben

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was stuck too at first but found out that drifting is fairly easy. Just use nitro before the turn then tap the brake and steer towards the direction of the turn. If you manage to hold it long enough, points will rack up in no time.

schweinsteiger39

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in the asphalt final cup
Drifting is really easy just be careful don't drift too much in straight road cos you will bump into buildings and got wrecked. Sometimes the bonus is if you only wrecked for one time, if y got more bonus you got more stars to unlock cars. Drift when there is a big area like when you are turning

Sent from my iPad using iPF 

Most reactions