What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are there any sites that specifically show video of apps?

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A few screen-shots and a description is nice, but nothing sells like a good video.

Are there any sites that feature video to get an idea what an App might be nice?

Youtube is obvious, but if you are just browsing and not specific on the app you are looking for, it's hard to find a collection of stuff all in one place.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sometimes App Advice has videos, but honestly I haven't come across many.

GiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A few screen-shots and a description is nice, but nothing sells like a good video.

Are there any sites that feature video to get an idea what an App might be nice?

Youtube is obvious, but if you are just browsing and not specific on the app you are looking for, it's hard to find a collection of stuff all in one place.

I use AppAdvice, then once I see an app I'm interested in, THEN I go to YouTube, or directly to the developers site. There is either usually an amatuer review on Youtube, or many developers have a video of their app on their site.

Most reactions

Latest posts