What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps.....

JodiJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My safari , tmz, free text,crackle, and words with friends will open everywhere at other wifi hot spots but not at my home wifi. Other apps that definitely require Internet are opening like my magic jax and I downloader and this ipf app... I have restarted the iPad and erased and re downloaded the apps however; this is still happening. What can I do? Thank you, Jodi

Last edited:

rlapoint

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That's a tough one! The only thing you didn't mention was resetting the wifi router. Not sure if this will help but it's worth a try. Just unplug the router (power) wait a few seconds and plug it back in. After it reboots give it a try. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

OP
JodiJ

JodiJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rlapoint said:
That's a tough one! The only thing you didn't mention was resetting the wifi router. Not sure if this will help but it's worth a try. Just unplug the router (power) wait a few seconds and plug it back in. After it reboots give it a try. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks, that sounds like a no brainier..lol

Most reactions