What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps won't install from app store on Ipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A few minutes ago i tried to install and app from the app store on my ipad2 and i click the install button on the app and then the password pop up comes and I put my password. Then it should start downloading but ipad comes back to the home screen and nothing happens.

I tried reboot, restart and killing all the multitask apps, but still nothing.

Any solution?

mrponx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apps won't download (they disappear as soon as I click install)

Hey all,

I've had my iPad 2 now for almost a month. I've never had any problems with it until 10 minutes ago.

Problem:

- When I try to download any app from the app-store it asks me to put my password, and when I do that, the app appears for a fraction of a second and disappears! I went back to the app-store tried the same app, and different ones, and every time it asks me to put my password then the same thing happens again.

What I tried so far:

- Restarted my iPad
- Synced it to my iMac
- Closed all the running apps and restarted it again

No luck so far, any idea what's wrong with my iPad?

Thanks in advance

Blueface

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all,

I've had my iPad 2 now for almost a month. I've never had any problems with it until 10 minutes ago.

Problem:

- When I try to download any app from the app-store it asks me to put my password, and when I do that, the app appears for a fraction of a second and disappears! I went back to the app-store tried the same app, and different ones, and every time it asks me to put my password then the same thing happens again.

What I tried so far:

- Restarted my iPad
- Synced it to my iMac
- Closed all the running apps and restarted it again

No luck so far, any idea what's wrong with my iPad?

Thanks in advance

Sounds like a password issue.
Reset your iTunes password and try again.

If it had accepted your password, it would download app and not ask you again in thath session if you went back to app store and purchased something new.

sumnerpn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Exactly the same here will not download new apps or update existing ones

jacobite

iPF Noob
Reaction score
think everyone is having the same problem..?? mine wont load either..

jnewell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you get the popup that says "check available downloads in iTunes"? I've had this happen a couple of times in the past few days - had never happened before.

lismarvel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same Problem: Apps Vanish after Downlown Starts

Same problem, after password is entered, the download for the app flickers on the screen, then it just vanishes and nothing happens. It leaves you at home screen with no new application installed.

I have installed many apps previously. I even deleted a few apps and photos thinking perhaps I was out of space. That didn't help.

Is there a way to contact Apple with this issue?

Stiggie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
according to twitter the appstore is down. I guess nobody is perfect!

mrponx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stiggie said:
according to twitter the appstore is down. I guess nobody is perfect!

Makes sense now :)

It got me worried a bit hehe

Most reactions

Latest posts