What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps wont install an email wont update

jfarnan592

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello folks, I have two issues that may be the same.....
1) I can't install or update apps....if I try to install one it will appear on the screen an the upload bar underneath it loads half way then restarts...after a few minutes I get a screen prompt telling me the app won't install, cancel or retry....same for updates.....actually I deleted the update apps an cant reinstall them.....
2) my email In box won't display new mail....even though I can see it on my droid or the computer.....

Any advice?

Thanks a ton!!......Jim

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Could be a connectivity issue to the web, like a flakey wifi or 3G connection. But to rule out any software based issue, close all apps in the multi-task tray (double click the home button, then tap-hold the icons until they wiggle. Hit the red button to close.)

Also, reset the ipad to refresh the RAM.

See if your problems persist after that.

OP
J

jfarnan592

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks folks.....I'm pretty sure it's a home wireless connection...I brought my iPad to several locations with wireless access and it worked great....just ordered a new wireless router....thanks again!

Most reactions

Latest posts