What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps still bugging me even though I've deleted them.

superfly306

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded an app called particlepad the other day and just wanted to give it a try. I was not particularly interested in keeping it so naturally I deleted it. Now, every time I download ANY new app, an error message pops up and says "Unable to Purchase: Particlepad and 2 other items could not be purchased at this time." It gives me one option to "Dismiss" As far as I can tell it is not affecting the performance of my iPad, the download or anything really. It is however incredibly annoying. The other thing (which could actually be in some way related) is Wind Up Knight (another app that I downloaded and didn't care for). Every time I sync, Wind Up Knight downloads itself to my computer. It is nowhere to be found on my iPad but sure enough, every time I sync it downloads to my computer. I have determined that there is something either I am doing wrong or my iPad is doing wrong but it has to do with removing content. Any suggestions on how to handle this?

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check under settings/usage and see if the problem app is listed. If it is delete it from there with a swipe/delete. I would also check notification center for orphaned settings.

If you remove the app from your iTunes application library and for good measure hide it under purchased items a sync of applications should perform all required cleanup on the iPad.

RazorX2121

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Having same problem when I removed Kikin Browser. Haven't yet got it resolved. I'll try this.

Most reactions

Latest posts