What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps prob

cksean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HI, I'm having some prob with iPad apps, i just download a games from apps store, but I couldn't play
The apps always crash(bounce bk the main page)..what can I do...

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

Please clarify whether you are having problems w/ just the 'new' game app or multiple apps on your iPad? If just the new app, you might first try to force close (double tap 'home button', press and hold the offending app until it jiggles, then delete - return to home screen and try again) - if that does not work try to 'Restart and/or Reset' your iPad (directions quoted before from one of our prominent members).

Now if none of these suggestions work, then delete the app and download it again - but keep in mind that I'm assuming that your issue is just w/ this single app; if not, then please post back - good luck!

Try restarting your iPad. If that does not work try a reset.

Restart: Hold down the power button until the power off slider appears. Slide it off. When the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again until the Apple logo appears.

Reset: Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot. This usually takes a bit longer than a restart.

OP
C

cksean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The game can run after I reset my iPad...do I need to reset my iPad every time when I facing this problem?

Most reactions

Latest posts