What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps for working with MS Word and Excel?

neelym

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just joined! First time using ipad2 for business and need the best app for openind, creating, editing, and saving MS Word docs, preferably in docx format. Is Apple's Pages the best considering the interface, downloading and storing on the cloud; or are there better apps? Also looking for a good app for the same with excel

Tash Toy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought 'Docs to Go'. It works really well and can sync your documents on your pc or laptop with you iPad.

grozer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a heavy PC/Excel/VBA user but have started using Apple products. Took my Mac book back... but have had an Ipad1 and now have an iPad2. Maybe I need to wait until there is an iPad equivalent PC Table produced.....just keep carrying my PC. All my business clients run windows.

I need to use PC/Windows created Excel Forms the include VBA powered buttons which work fine on my PC. I need these to work on the iPad. I need to be able to input data into the forms, then activate and run the macros on the iPad to present tabulated data to clients. Then auto clear the form via another button generated VBA macro. I have researched iPad apps a little...and it looks sketchy to say the least. "Docs to go" look promising. Is there anyone out there that can confirm all of this will work for me?

Or suggest some other tried and usable app for the iPad?

Thanks!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts