What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps for school?

bdude52

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will be using my ipad 2 16gb for school next year, and need to stock up on apps. Which is the best calculator? Timetable? I already have pages, numbers and keynote, but what else? File storage, ect. Anything you can think of that will be useful for school. Price isn't really an obstacle as long as the apps stay under about $10 or so

Thanks, Nathan

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm using Calculator HD For iPad. It is free and has scientific mode as well as regular mode. You can also display a virtual paper tape which is helpful for looking back at what you had keyed in.
Instead of purchasing a keyboard and hauling a second accessory around with me I learned to type on the onscreen keyboard. The only thing I miss are the arrow keys. I think they have that in the jailbreak store.

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i think school needs and office needs practically almost the same since they both use a lot of presentations and sharing materials and group meetings have you try evernote its free and maybe suit your needs too also app to connect your ipad to imac to do remote desktop maybe useful :thumbs:

hotchoco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
for note taking i adore Notability (app name)! i use it for class notes and for all kinds of meetings. its not free and it only used for ipad, but its very user friendly with recording function included.
there's one downside tho...once a file is created no matter what info is on it the smallest size it could get is 1MB. its kinda big for my 16GB ipad but its still my all time favorite note taking app...

Most reactions

Latest posts