What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple’s next iPad will be available on March 16th, additional launch event planned !

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Information by an Apple Store source who has been reliable in the past has indicated that preparations are being made for a big Apple Store event which will culminate on Friday, March 16th. Naturally, this points to an iPad 3 launch on the Friday just nine days after tomorrow’s announcement. Apple Store in London at the world famous Harrod’s will open on that date as well as a new Store in Houston, Texas.

OP
A

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
As of now everything is Rumour even the event happening tomorrow is not confirmed by Apple yes officially. However this is in addition to tomorrow's event. Tomorrow maybe the Official Launch and March-16th will it start selling so...

Gayle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hoping to be able to order from Apple's site tomorrow!

tazz3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
i could see the ipad 3 launching next friday it seems apple likes to launch on fridays.
like Gayle said lets hope that we can order from apple tomorrow because i could get 12 months
zero percent intrents if i get an apple card. so i can get more in debt lol

Last edited:

Shawn2774

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As of now everything is Rumour even the event happening tomorrow is not confirmed by Apple yes officially.

That's funny. Here is the announcement...

Apple Announcement.jpg

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is almost a certainty that the iPad 3 will be released tomorrow. Less certain that they will be releasing the new AppleTV at the same time. There is a rumored Apple event next week. It is also pretty certain that the iPad will be in stores on the 16th. They would not put them in stores on the 9th due to the inability to get on-line orders in. It is almost certain that the on line ordering is going to be chaotic, and that after the first few days, people will be put on backorder. Since they will probably still be making iPad 2s for a long time, and the apparent inability to kick out the retina screens at the pace of the original screens, it amy be a long time befor the catch up to demand.

saphire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you, if it is today then I need to get my pre-order in as quick as possible.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts