What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple TV? Not in this house!!

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So orig I wanted an Apple tv. I like to stream Pandora a lot. Also Netflix.

We have a PS3 so DVD/blue ray is covered. So the thought of buying another DVD player seem like a waste.

Plus I thought for my office, a network media player would be good.

So I saw a Sony Network Media player at Costco for $99.99. What struck me was the 1080i output. Apple tv runs at 720p. So I wished, and got.

So after a week of Toying around with it, I have to say I like it! Easy to setup and it works great! We got 3 months free huluplus service, and our Netflix account. Video quality is great, and I've yet to have any streaming issues.

It's worth checking out.. And in all honesty, ill probably pickup an apple tv for the office or living room. This way I have both areas covered at work, and home.

OP
W

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just cause it's not an iDevice doesn't mean you can't comment lol

anyone else have one, or compared it to apple tv first hand???

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with the Sony TV thing. What's it called? I was going to get the Apple tv so it would stream anything I already have on iTunes.

Most reactions