What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple TV and iWork presentations

OP
pilgrimav8r

pilgrimav8r

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I suspect you are wrong. When I find out on Monday it will give me the greatest pleasure explaining it to you.

The only thing that's changed in the entire equation is iOS 8.

OP
pilgrimav8r

pilgrimav8r

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well its fixed - and the explanation was! 'Well we are not totally sure but your iPad has been stripped to the bare bones and it now works' - But........its not been helped, by the fact you have about a hundred 8mb+ sized iWork's presentations on my iPad, each containing thousands of different transitions. Most were constructed on this iPad but the latter ones on a iMac, together they are all saved/synced on Dropbox (I have always used it) and apparently iCloud albeit, I have never even looked at whats on the Cloud.

It appears the main issue is to do with where the master pres is saved, then altered, then copied, then updated, then copied, then updated and not synced and several issues of, I have told the different devices which is the master, kept the wrong one or the right one whichever way you look at it. Basically I have confused the hell out of it. Some of the older pres have opened in their old state and are not capable of being mirrored hence no option to mirror. I didn't try all of them prior to taking it to Apple but some of the newer ones did show the mirror feature! Quite frankly I've often been surprised by my iPad telling me to choose between this copy or that and I think I've perhaps not always hit the right option. Now do I believe them, I am not sure, anyway it worked on the shop wifi and mine at home and the system at work, so its sorted now.

Most reactions

Latest posts