What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Store Shipments

Ryxsolo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How often do Apple store receive iPad 2 shipments? I ask because I'm waiting for my iPad 2 replacement. They say 4-5 days. But don't they receive some stock during the week? How would they know if my replacement comes in? Do they order one specifically for me as a replacement? This will be my 4th replacement and I just want to finally start enjoying it.

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Each is different.

300 stores, 300 different shipping schedules which vary weekly as stock ebbs and flows from China.

I just order via Apple.com and they ship when they ship.

King.Khoja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They usually have shippments come in almost everyday. Thats what they told me atleast every 2-3 day

Reaction score
When I called my two local Apple Stores inquiring about the iPad Wi-Fi's they told me they get shipments every morning and to keep calling back every morning to see if they have iPad WiFi's in stock. Seems like a lot of places carry the 3G but not WiFi as it keeps selling out. So my guess would be same as the poster above that they'd get new iPads every couple of days.

Most reactions

Latest posts