What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Smart Case

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is anyone else disappointed about the fit of the case on the iPad 4? The huge hole at the bottom is affecting how the lightening connector fits on mine due to the angle :(

Attachments

• image-3547569744.jpg
    image-3547569744.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 872

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That sux..........Wonder if they will come up with an upgraded case?
I don't use the Smart case.........I have the Zagg-Folio bluetooth keyboard case. It fits perfectly on my iPad 4 same as it did on the iPad 3.

OP
I_luv_Apple

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
buerkletucson said:
I don't use the Smart case.........I have the Zagg-Folio bluetooth keyboard case. It fits perfectly on my iPad 4 same as it did on the iPad 3.

I hope so! I'm going to take a look at your one. :)

PadMan2

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I hope they do come up with a upgraded case. Got my ipad4 today and when I bought it I asked if the case on the ipad2 would work ok, he said yes. Well all things line up ok but it does not put the ipad to sleep when you close the lid, after some goggling I found out apple switched the magnets around so it will not work on the ipad4.

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I hope they do come up with a upgraded case. Got my ipad4 today and when I bought it I asked if the case on the ipad2 would work ok, he said yes. Well all things line up ok but it does not put the ipad to sleep when you close the lid, after some goggling I found out apple switched the magnets around so it will not work on the ipad4.

Hummmm
A little more Cha-ching $$ in Apple's pocket with new accessories?

1dopebloke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I_luv_Apple said:
Is anyone else disappointed about the fit of the case on the iPad 4? The huge hole at the bottom is affecting how the lightening connector fits on mine due to the angle :(

I have this same problem. I ordered them both on launch day. I thought it would come with the smaller opening but I guess ...Moderator notice...please watch the language.... It is a pain in the butt tho cause the lightning connector is so easy to plug in on my iphone5 but for the ipad4 it's at a weird angle.

Last edited by a moderator:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
1dopebloke said:
I have this same problem. I ordered them both on launch day. I thought it would come with the smaller opening but I guess ...Moderator notice...please watch the language.... It is a pain in the butt tho cause the lightning connector is so easy to plug in on my iphone5 but for the ipad4 it's at a weird angle.

Please watch the language in your post...it has now been edited.

Thank you.
Ski...
iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

eddieg

iPF Novice
Reaction score

My smart case puts my ipad4 to sleep.

PadMan2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is no ipad cover lock in general setting on my ipad4.

Most reactions

Latest posts