What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Launches New iPad Advert, “Learnâ€

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

There aren’t too many things to cheer up “back to school dayâ€, except for the fact that it’s a Thursday, so you’ve only got two days to go, but at least there’s a brand new iPad 2 advert to gaze at from Apple, Cult of Mac reports, and it’s actually one with a learning theme, presumably to celebrate, if that’s the word, going back to school. Called “Learnâ€, the ad focuses on all the different ways that you can use your iPad for learning, such as reading about ideas on the TED app, learning new languages, such as Japanese, reading books, learning about anatomy by looking at a very cool skeleton, delving into astronomy, learning to play the piano or chess, or even just doing your sums. Of course the ad, complete with soothing Peter Coyote voice-over as usual, makes even writing sums on a virtual chalkboard look like fun!

Source: Apple’s New iPad 2 Ad, “Learn†[Video] | Cult of Mac

Last edited by a moderator:

tomker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The chess app is tChess Pro

If you go to the iTunes Store, there is a section, "Apps from iPad TV Ads," that will tell you what all the apps are.

The chess game is tChess Pro.

oriondlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well leelia, I hope you either get an iPad 2 or iPad 3. The funny thing is that you find more and more things to it on as you use it. It is amazing how much I use it keeping notes at meeting and emailing pics and note for the home owners association I am part of. Even my wife is amazed how many uses I have for it that makes senesce. Have a good day

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
oriondlc said:
Well leelia, I hope you either get an iPad 2 or iPad 3. The funny thing is that you find more and more things to it on as you use it. It is amazing how much I use it keeping notes at meeting and emailing pics and note for the home owners association I am part of. Even my wife is amazed how many uses I have for it that makes senesce. Have a good day

Yes I already have one, that was a liitle 'tongue in cheek' humor. I so agree with everything you say, it is an amazing piece of technology and the uses are endless. Thank you

HoJo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apps as seen in ads no longer show in iTunes. Can anyone identify the apps?

Most reactions

Latest posts