What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple iPad Pro Review Compilation

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
ipad_pro_hero.jpg

There are already a ton of reviews across the web for Apple's latest creation, the iPad Pro. Apple's 12.9 inch version of the iconic iPad is winning solid accolades and praise, yet most of the reviewers do not think it is a "must have" item. For the most part, the giant new iPad is being compared to laptops, and unsurprisingly comes up short in that regard. With the iOS software, there is only so much you can do without a dedicated physical keyboard.

Despite that shortcoming, Apple has crafted a device with their usual high quality and impressive functionality. While it might not be the "laptop-killer" that Apple hopes it will be, it is still an impressive device and could be very useful for folks who crave an iPad with a larger display. Here's a smattering of links to the various reviews across the web for the new Apple iPad Pro:
Check out many of these reviews for their specific take and details on the iPad Pro, and be sure to come back here to share your perspective in the thread!

Tuttle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for the links. I am waiting expectantly for reviews of how well the Apple Pencil works on the Pro with such apps as GoodNotes. All the online reviews I have seen are either very lightweight or are oriented toward artistic applications.

I would like to know how it performs in taking notes and doing math. Is there a lag between tge stroke and the inking, is there any offset between nib and inked point, etc. These things have plagued other "active" styluses.

Most reactions