What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

apple forum on android market

Technician99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
??? Which forum and who cares. Android is open not a censored, they do not if some people want access to some Apple Forums.

OP
accordlayingkit

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
??? Which forum and who cares. Android is open not a censored, they do not if some people want access to some Apple Forums.

I tried to edit the thread title and put "ipad" forum! Anyways who cares? I do and maybe anyone with a Droid cares especially when there ipad maybe tied up by there wife or kid and don't feel like going through the browser! As mine is tied up as we speak! Now......all non smarta$$ comments are welcome

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It's been out for about month, at least. I noticed it shortly after the iPF app became available. I'm pretty sure I mentioned it in that thread, but probably should have given it a thread of it's own.

It works ok, but you have to keep going to the menu and choosing refresh or it won't update the read and unread threads.

You can also read the iPadForums and many others using the TapaTalk app on Android. There is a version for iOS, but it's not optimized for the iPad.

thekarens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use tapatalk on my android phone. Works well.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4g

tidus10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use tapatalk on iPad, just convenient to have my forum Accts saved for me :)

Most reactions