What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App to hide other apps?

AkainePSP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I work in an elementary school and the students in my class use my ipad to play games and do some of their work. Friday when they were using it a game I was playing had gotten reset. Is there an app that will hide specific apps or a way to create another user? I tried using the restriction in the settings but it doesn't give me the option of choosing specific apps. Any ideas?

Thanks
Kelly

Mossi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try putting your forbidden apps into folders and putting the folders behind about 10 empty pages. Most kids wouldn't look past a couple of empty pages, even if they knew how to manipulate the iPad.

Biggysmallz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I work in an elementary school and the students in my class use my ipad to play games and do some of their work. Friday when they were using it a game I was playing had gotten reset. Is there an app that will hide specific apps or a way to create another user? I tried using the restriction in the settings but it doesn't give me the option of choosing specific apps. Any ideas?

Thanks
Kelly

There is none unless you jailbreak.

OP
A

AkainePSP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What exactly is jail breaking? How does it work and does doing this void my warranty?

How do I make pages in between?

See I work in a special education classroom and there a few children in my class that are Jehovahs Witness, well the game they were playing was Christmas Slots. #1 No Gambling allowed and #2 NO Santa and or Christmas. It was bad enough they made a list for Santa last week.

Thanks,
Kelly

Most reactions

Latest posts