What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App store Rating and Review

jcaswell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have purchased a number of Apps that I would like to rate and review. However, when I try to do this, it claims that I cannot as I have to purchase the app first.

Any thoughts on why this is? I have bought them, after all

OP
J

jcaswell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was not aware that I could have two iTunes accounts, and I do not think that I do. I have noticed that sometimes, when I go into iTunes it claims that I have incorrectly attempted a log in a number of times before. Could things be getting out of synchronisation between iTunes and the App Store?

If I go to the App Store and to the 'Purchased' button, the system shows me those that I have purchased, and even then I cannot make comments.

dougrogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jcaswell said:
I was not aware that I could have two iTunes accounts, and I do not think that I do.

Well, I didn't think I did either. Neither did any number of other users who have had similar problems. It may not be you're problem, but it's the first place I'd look.

Most reactions

Latest posts