What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App Store browsing from ipad keeps starting at beginning

babrams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anybody know if this is by design. When browsing the app store from the ipad (not jailbroken), once I search for something and choose "See All" and there are 10 pages, when I get to page 5 and i choose an app to view, why when I go back to the pages, it starts back at page one? Very annoying when you are scrolling through 30 pages and you see an app on page 22 you want to view then when you go back, you sometimes start back at page 1 rather than page 22. Is that because the pages are constantly updating or what. Is there a way around that?

Thanks,

OP
B

babrams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Tim.

I did a search before i posted but didn't find that specific thread.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Tim.

Actually - and I shouldn't say this :( - the Forum Search facility is not that good. I use Google and simply postfix the search with ipadforums. So, if I'm looking in iPad Forum for, say, DVD ripping - I'll simply type into the Google search box "DVD ripping ipadforums" and Google always finds the thread - even if it's only just been posted. Magic!! But don't tell anyone I told you, otherwise I'll get demoted again...:D

Tim

OP
B

babrams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But if that works better, why not spread the word? I won't say you told me. How bout that?

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Tim.

Actually - and I shouldn't say this

So don't, I'll say it. ;)

I'm a member on a number of vBulletin forums and the search tends to stink.

Postfix your Google search with "ipadforums".

Let's say you want to find a topic about watching movies. You could google "watching movies ipadforums". :)

Most reactions

Latest posts