What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App for RSS feeds?

zman764

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On my MacBook I use the mail app to read multiple RSS feeds. I have not found a satisfactory app or a way to do the same thing with my ipad2
Any suggestions?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If your e-mail on hte Mac is like the one on the iPad, try River of News RSS reader. It looks similar to the Mail; there's a left column showing all your feeds while theright-side column allows you to scroll throught the feed headlines. When you see a headline you like, pressing on it opens a full-screen in-app browser so you can read the article.

As you probably can tell, River of News is my favorite RSS reader and it's what I use daily. Of course, and as always, YMMV.

Marilyn

AnderJoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rss and marking up?

Is there an rss reader for iPad that'd let me read blog posts and mark up certain words/phrases they contain? The goal is:
- to go through these posts again, taking note of the phrases, OR
- to export selected phrases (like goodreader does, e.g.)

If not, is there a smooth way of sending blog posts from any reader into goodreader? Thank you!

Most reactions

Latest posts