What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aplle world's most admired companies

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple world's most admired companies

For the 3 years Apple be nominated : WORLD'S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES

The world stop to breath before the presentation of the Ipad, that the best brand management have say the CEO of BMW Norbert Reithofer

One more trophy for the fireplace of Steve Job

Source here

Last edited:

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For the 3 years Apple be nominated : WORLD'S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES

The world stop to breath before the presentation of the Ipad, that the best brand management have say the CEO of BMW Norbert Reithofer

One more trophy for the fireplace of Steve Job

Source here

Apple has grown by leaps and bounds in the past 7 years, and the biggest catalysts were the iPod and then the iPhone? Will they be able to continue their success? I think so.

To be honest, if they release a truly integrated TV experience (ie, what the Apple TV should have been) and they continue to take more market share via desktop and laptop sales, I can easily see the Apple stock price in the $350 range.

Cheers to them, I see continued success. The only worry is, what happens to the stock price when Steve Jobs steps down or has health problems?

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can always judge the success of someone by the amount of jealousy surrounding the talk about them. The iPad will be phenommmmenal!!!

BTW Can anyone change the typo in this thread's title?
When I saw it I thought it was a joke about Apple. Speaking of which, many people write it " aPple ". Here's an other one that looks like this typo. You know how you can find an app for anything on the iPhone and that people use this as a joke? Change Apple for App'll.

"If you're not worth a joke you're not worth anything..."

Most reactions

Latest posts