What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ap Creation

Gary_P

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all, I am posting my first business related question here.

I have a company in Montreal Canada that designs and builds tradeshow exhibits. With the reasonably recent introduction of the ipad technology into the market, I like many others, see huge potential in it's use and application beyond the normal entertainment aspect.

We are working with a client on including several ipads into a tradeshow pavilion which will house 10 -12 companies. Instead of having laptops or dedicated stations for each exhibitor our thought is too have a ipad station where any exhibitor can take a guest to any available ipad and begin a app baed presentation on product and services.

My question is who do we talk to about helping develop this idea? Who can help develop an ipad template for input of information, who is best suited to keeping the use easy and organised so that users will feel at ease?

Any thoughts or ideas on a direction to take in making contact?

Thanks

deckyon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sturmphoto.com
What about an HTML5-based web site with the presentations built into it and creating shortcuts on the iPad to those separate websites (for each exhibitor) and have a final one for a web form for the information gathering?

or

still have the web-based form for submitting information but loading the presentations using an already existing app like from iWorks or DocsToGo that will work with PowerPoint?

MobilityGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.MobilityGo.com
MobilityGo is a Montreal based iPad App development Company

I have a company in Montreal Canada that designs and builds tradeshow exhibits. With the reasonably recent introduction of the ipad technology into the market, I like many others, see huge potential in it's use and application beyond the normal entertainment aspect.

We are working with a client on including several ipads into a tradeshow pavilion which will house 10 -12 companies. Instead of having laptops or dedicated stations for each exhibitor our thought is too have a ipad station where any exhibitor can take a guest to any available ipad and begin a app baed presentation on product and services.

My question is who do we talk to about helping develop this idea? Who can help develop an ipad template for input of information, who is best suited to keeping the use easy and organised so that users will feel at ease?

Thanks

We are Montreal based developers for iPad, maybe we can help out and give you an extra wow factor. It could be in exchange of services.

Last edited:

JohnMorris

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks

Hi,

Last year, I had developed one iPad application from this company:
Mobile App Development Company for iPhone, Blackberry, Android And More
They provided me excellent service. I remember when they told me the cost I was quite happy as it was quite, in fact very low compared to the market as I had spoken to other companies. I wasn’t expecting much from them because of the really cheap rates but they actually surprised me with what they delivered, at the end of it I felt that I cheated them giving them so less money. Get in touch with them; I am sure they will stun you too!

Most reactions

Latest posts